Rabu, 24 Desember 2008

Ped Egg Pedicure Foot File

Ped Egg Pedicure Foot FileThe Ped Egg has 138 precision microfiles that remove the calluses and dead skin from your feet, leaving you with silky smooth skin. Best of all, the Ped Egg is specially constructed to collect all of the shavings allowing you to use Ped Egg virtually anywhere with no mess.

Customer Review: Great Results

I ordered the PedEgg from Amazon and loved it. It took all the dead, dry skin off the soles of my feet with the first treatment. I recently bought the new PedEgg with Handle which I now prefer, as I don't have to lean and bend so much to treat my feet. For people who complained about a lack of results, remember that you need to soak your feet first to soften the skin a little. I bought Earth Therapeutics line of foot care products with Tea Tree Oil and my feet are smooth and silky. Give your feet a soak, then use the PedEgg, then apply lotion to moisturize for the best results. I bought Earth Therapeutics Foot Salts Soak, Foot Scrub, Foot Repair Lotion and Tea Tree Oil Spray. Heaven! If you want less bending and reaching while you file your feet, check a local drug store or bath store for the PedEgg with Handle for 12.99 retail.

Customer Review: My husband loves this thing!

I bought the PedEgg in June for my husband's rough cracked feet. He was literally cutting me up with them! He always told me a real man had rough feet - needless to say, I felt otherwise.

He now enjoys using the PedEgg regularly and I enjoy his smooth feet. I attempted to use it once, but it was a too much for my feet.



Pros: Small and sanitary - doesn't leave a mess

Low cost

Cons: Blade got dull after about 4 months - This is a nothing too major considering the wear that was put on it. Plus the replacements from [...] only costs $[...].
See details

0 komentar: