Rabu, 24 Desember 2008

Titanic (10th Anniversary Edition)

Titanic (10th Anniversary Edition)Studio: Paramount Home Video Release Date: 11/20/2007 Run time: 194 minutes Rating: Pg13

Customer Review: titanic

I am glad to have this for my collection I love this movie but I bought it for my husband for christmas, the movie works great and my husband we be happy to have it as well thank you

Customer Review: Titanic: Special Collector's Edition 1997

I am so glad I bought this product! It's got so much information on the making of the movie and behind the scenes coverage.



You will feel like you are there, on the set with these actors. If you loved Titanic you must get this Special Edition DVD!



Excellent quality with all 3 DVD's. I give this product 5 stars.



Thank You Amazon.com.
See details

0 komentar: